Terms and conditions
Free delivery on orders over £85, below £85 you only pay £6.55*
* Exclusions apply, separate delivery charges apply to Gemstone products, Resharpening and Texon spoil board matting. Sometimes other products may incur additional charges where deemed necessary.
Delivery dates are approximate and RTL cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by external courier services. RTL also cannot be held liable for loss or any inconvenience caused as a result of delayed or non delivery.
The goods are at your risk from the time of shipment. Items sent by normal first class post will not be insured during transit. All items sent by courier service or Royal Mail special delivery will have the standard insurance cover that is included within the operator's standard terms.
Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until RTL has received payment in full.
Please include the returns number, so that we can easily identify your parcel, along with the goods you are returning and send to Router Tooling Ltd, Unit 1A, Winchester Avenue, Blaby Industrial Estate, Blaby, Leicester LE8 4GZ.
Please return all goods with original packaging within 7 days, in some cases a handling fee may be charged.
Prices shown on the RTL website are exclusive of VAT and delivery. They are correct at time of publication, but are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
All goods remain the property of RTL until paid for in full.
Limitation of Liability
RTL's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
RTL shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
The information in this website is for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your particular application. RTL advise that before using a product users must read and understand all safety legislation and refer to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER). RTL also suggest that you the user reads and understands all instructions provided and refer to the relevant supplier Safety information.
All content on this site is protected by UK copyright laws. No part of the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified, displayed or performed without prior written consent. RTL reserve the right to make changes to this site and terms & conditions at any time.
RTL does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Please contact us for additional information and assistance:
Router Tooling Ltd (RTL) is seriously committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal information complying with the principles of applicable data protection laws.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. The data controller of the personal data referred to in this policy is Router Tooling Ltd, Unit 1A, Winchester Avenue, Blaby Industrial Estate, Blaby, Leicester LE8 4GZ
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The type of information we collect about you includes:
• Your Name, address, phone number, e-mail address.
• Purchases and orders made by you;
• Your on-line browsing activities on Router Tooling websites;
• Your password(s);
• Your communication and marketing preferences;
• Your correspondence and communications with RTL.
• Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem or make a complaint and, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our websites, or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity.
We only use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide you with the best possible service.
We do not store any credit/debit card details.
Data Retention Period
We will hold information about you in our data systems only for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collected it, which is as follows:
• As long as you continue to log into our website or use our services (including engaging with emails, making purchases, entering prize draws or downloading content) we will retain and process information about you. In such cases, you will be considered to be an ‘active’ customer. If you have not been ‘active’ as a customer for a period of at least three years, RTL will usually deactivate your customer account and anonymise any personal data relating to you. However, retention periods can sometimes apply for different types of data, the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
RTL uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest RTL offers.
RTL aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual/company.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
• Making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails
• Contacting RTL via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will always offer the option to refuse any marketing e-mails from us.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site, using "cookies" which would be stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening if you wish.
RTL will take all steps reasonably necessary including policies, procedures and security features to ensure that your data is treated securely and protected from unauthorised and unlawful access and/or use, and in accordance with this notice. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and, although we will do our best to protect your personal data transmitted to us via the internet, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website from your device. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share such a password with anyone. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
Where any payments are being collected on our behalf, we require our payment providers to be compliant with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security standards (PCI-DSS).
We do our best to keep the information you disclose to us secure. However, we can't guarantee its security. By using our Site you accept the inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
The legal basis on which we collect and process the personal data described above depends on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will only use your personal information where we:
• Have your consent to do so;
• Need the personal data to perform a contract with you;
• Need to process your personal information for our legitimate interests and only where our legitimate interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
• Have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you; or
• Need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. Your Rights You have the following rights:
• To ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
• To request (in certain circumstances) that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
• To ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
• To opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
• To ask (in certain circumstances) us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing):
• To ask (in certain circumstances) us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.
Please contact us for additional information and assistance:
Via phone on 0116 277 66 56
Via post to Router Tooling Ltd, Unit 1A, Winchester Avenue, Blaby Industrial Estate, Blaby, Leicester LE8 4GZ